TERMS OF SALE
1. All sales are final. No refunds. No cancellations.
2. All returned checks are subject to a $25.00 service charge.
3. Special orders require a 35% deposit before they will be ordered.
4. floor models or showroom samples are sold at discount prices because they may slightly scratched or damaged. these are sold " AS IS" unless repairs are specified in writing on the invoice.
5. Customer is responsible for measuring to be sure furniture will fit into room, through doorways and up stairways.
6. FURNITURE DIRECT reserves the right to substitute comparable merchandise when manufacturers change designs or discontinue production or any item.
7. Layaway are for six months only NO refunds on Layaways Exchange only before delivery 30% restocking fee if exchange before delivery is made.
8. All deliveries base on 1st floor delivery.
9. Mattress warranties are offered by the manufacturer. Our jobs, as retailers, is to assist you through the warranty process. A stain is evidence that a liquid has been introduced to the mattress. fluids that get into the mattress will cause the materials to breakdown. when you allow that to happen you void the warranty. the use of a waterproof mattress protector is recommended for the sole purpose to help you to avoid this from happening to you. NO matter the brand or retailer, a stain on your mattress will immediately and absolutely void the manufacturer's warranty.
10. All damages must be reported and emailed email@example.com along with pictures for fastest respond, please.
CUSTOMER PICK-UP: It is best to call the store MONDAY through FRIDAY to make sure your merchandise is in stock. A van, station wagon or pick-up is necessary for pick-ups. Remember to bring your own rope if you need to tie down merchandise. All balances must be paid by certified checks or cash only.
VARIATIONS: Color or grain variations are natural characteristics of fine woods. These mark the unique individuality of each piece. For this reason we cannot insure the exact matching of related pieces.
SERVICE: If service is needed, the customer can call the store for an appointment.
SPECIAL ORDER GOODS: if SPECIAL ORDER is written on the front of this form, it means the goods that you ordered are not in stock. this may mean that the delivery of these goods can take up to twelve weeks. This product is a special order or merchandise is being held- therefore not considered in our regular inventory. In the event of cancellation, FURNITURE DIRECT reserves the right to charge up to 35% of the total purchase price, as liquidated damages to cover the cost of processing, shipping, storage, and cancellation and for additional liquidation damages for replacement merchandise ordered non cancellation by FURNITURE DIRECT.
LAY-A-WAY GOODS: please notify your salesperson four weeks prior to scheduling pick up or delivery of your goods.
BALANCE MUST BE PAID BY CERTIFIED CHECKS OR CASH ONLY.